A music video based off a reading of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens by Sean Covey. Please enjoy our video and leave any comments or remarks.
An indispensable book for teens, as well as parents, grandparents, and any adult who influences young people, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens is destined to become the last word on surviving and thriving as a teen and beyond.
Being a teenager is wonderful and challenging. In The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, author Sean Covey applies the timeless principles of the 7 Habits to teens and the tough issues and life-changing decisions they face. In an entertaining style, Covey provides a step-by-step guide to help teens improve self-image, build friendships, resist peer pressure, achieve their goals, get along with their parents, and much more.
• Reading and discussing The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, by Sean Covey
• Completing lessons in The Leader in Me Activity Guide
• Engaging in role-playing activities with peers
• Participating in group discussions and fun, interactive activities to reinforce newly learned skills
• Teach and tell after each session for parents to learn too